TIME Danmark will be visiting several Danish equipment rental companies starting next week (3-14 November) for the companies to see, feel and try the machines of TIME Danmarks product catalogue aimed at equipment rental companies.
“We are exciting to meet customers on their turf. We believe the format of the road show gives us a unique opportunity to showcase our products for the entire staff and allow people to familiarize themselves with our products in their own way,” says Lars Rønde, Sales Manager of TIME Danmark.
Following the recent dealership of Dinolift, TIME Danmark possess a full product catalogue of machines for safe access to elevated worksites. Dinolift adds 17 different trailer lifts and strengthens the line-up of self-propelled boom lifts and spider lifts with products with a more rugged, off terrain design compared to existing products distributed by TIME Danmark.
The Road Show commences in Jutland and Funen Monday 3 November and moves along through Sealand in the following week. In the caravan, 13 very different machines from the brands Versalift, Ruthmann, Skyjack, Dinolift, Hinowa and Almac will be present. Existing and potential customers will thus get a chance to try access platforms mounted on chassis, truck, pickup truck, self-propelled boom, scissor and vertical mast lifts and trailer lifts.
Complete list of exhibited machines:
- Versalift VTX-240 chassis mounted (MB Sprinter)
- Versalift LDT-39-140-TBx cargo bay mounted (VW Amarok pickup truck)
- Ruthmann Steiger TB 270 chassis mounted (MAN)
- Ruthmann Steiger T 540 chassis mounted (MAN)
- Skyjack SJ 51 AJ Self-propelled Boom lift
- Skyjack 6832 RTE Self-propelled Scissor lift (Hybrid)
- Skyjack SJ 16 Self-propelled Vertical mast lift
- Skyjack 3219 Self-propelled Scissor lift
- Dinolift 180 XT II Trailer lift
- Dinolift 265 RXT Self-propelled Boom lift
- Hinowa LightLift 17.75 Spider lift
- Almac Bibi 530 A Self-propelled scissor on tracked undercarriage
- Almac Bibi 630 L Self-propelled scissor on tracked undercarriage